Creating beautiful on-brand graphics is easier than you think!
Entrepreneurs & Small Business Owners: Is this you??
- You’re stuck trying to find graphics that fit your pages or blog posts – all of the regular stock photo sites are full of cheesy or overused images, nothing stands out!
- You are worried that you aren’t creative enough to create your own social media graphics? ( I hear this from clients all the time!)
- You want to DIY your graphics but you aren’t sure how to make them – what software do you need? How do you present your brand consistently?
- You know the importance and value of having social media posts that stand out with unique images, and that branded graphics look so much more professional than throwing a plain stock photo up on your post. But you’re hesitating to get started because you’re not sure how to make great images, what software to use, what images you can use or how to create a consistent look for your brand.
We’re going to clear up the confusion and make it super simple for you to DIY your graphics in the Intro to Canva Design Workshop!
This free 1 hour online workshop will show you how easy it is to create on-brand graphics for sharing on your social media accounts.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Where to find great stock photos and fonts for your graphics
- Tips for deciding on your brand’s unique style and personality including font and colour choices
- How to use Canva to create beautiful graphics for blog posts or social sharing
- How to create graphics in batches to save you time
Get the workbook: